Monday 4 April 2011

Real People = More rewarding work!

Yes we all know I love my fashion photography, and don't get me wrong, I love fashion. It's so expressive and creative! I get overly excited when I see a beautiful pair of shoes that I can't afford, but even more excited when I see a beautiful image...perfect model, perfect clothes, perfect styling, perfect lighting, perfect concept and perfect photography. But it's certainly not my entire life and I wouldn't want to become one of those fashionistas I sometimes meet and find a bit...dull and slightly full of themselves. Fashion photography is awesome and fun, but I like that my life is more than that.

So when I get to photograph real people with real stories to tell me - that's when I get even more satisfaction from my job. And sometimes these people blow me away with their beautifully shiny personalities and fantastic sense of humor and view of the world. These are the people I love to meet, and how lucky am I that they choose to use me as their photographer! Below are a few photos from recent lovely clients I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with on a variety of photo shoots.

Thank you to all my previous clients and all of my future clients - you keep me happy and grounded in what I do and I am grateful to you all :)












No comments: