Monday 28 June 2010

Calling all models, stylists, designers, fashionistas, Hair & MUA peeps!

I worked so super hard in April/May with photo shoots and university deadlines that I have been taking a break from portfolio based work this month (June)

HOWEVER I want to start developing and creating new ideas for future shoots this summer!

If you would like to work with me in any way this summer and have an awesome and new idea then I want to hear about it! Think BIG and UNIQUE! Don't let possible barriers hold back your ideas...there is always a way around them! I'm really interested to hear what you have to say.

Either comment on my blog, message me on facebook, send me an email or give me a call! If you have pictures to send me as inspiration you can email them to: me@emylouphotography.co.uk

For those of you who are unfamiliar with my photography, here is some of my recent work below:

No comments: